Important news about the leadership of Dead Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important news about the leadership of Dead Ends

So I've been thinking about this for a while now and I've decided to step down as president of Dead Ends and hand the reigns over to the new El Presidente - Ryan Ricks.

I will retain my position as 'emperor for life' and get to keep my veto rights if something is so f'd up that I'd need it (which I doubt) and I'll keep as one of the 3 horsemen of the NHAA.

Dead Ends deserves more attention than I can give, and I've got a promotion coming down the pipe that is probably going to take up what little extra time I've got as it is and I wouldn't want to do anything that would negatively impact the club.

Why Ryan? Ryan has proven himself over and over again to be a positive person, reliable, stable, energetic and able to make decisions. I think that he'll be an excellent leader and I'm really excited about it.

So everyone welcome our new Cap'n to his role and give him any support that he needs to be successful.

Ganci

Gratz, Ryan!!!!!

Comment

All Hail Ryan !!!

Comment

X3 Congrats!

Comment

Ganci's reign of terror is over! Congrats Ryan!
          Last edited by v8nightmare; 06-06-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Makes me all warm and fuzzy that our little Ryan is all grown up now.

Great choice in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post

Ganci's reign of terror is over! Congrats Ryan!

The Rise and Fall of Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
              X