A Tisket A Tasket A Green Toepincher Casket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tisket A Tasket A Green Toepincher Casket

My grandfather decided one day to see if he could build a Toepincher coffin, and he did. He then painted it (reen with a black cross to match my hearse which is where it currently resides. It looks small but is sized for me. He also built one for my Mom and a third that he painted black and is just sitting in his shop. Anyway hare's some pics if you guys want more I'll take 'em in the daylight with it out of the car.

Are you gonna put some wheels on it and take it to Dallas?

Comment

ha ha no but I thought of that when I first saw it!

Comment

noice man.

Comment

Your avatar is sick, Dude!

I can't stop laughing...

Comment

thats pretty cool..your grandfather does awsome work.. i need to make the hubby build 1 for my hearse..lol

Comment

bump

Comment

why bump?

Comment

someone bumped some BS from '08, I figured I'd go back to the first 2 pages and bump something.

Comment

oh yeah that guy. i remember him. There should be a rule that if you un-necessarily dig up old threads, you get flamed.

Comment

could be a sign for me...............
                      last nite my Dad, 86, informed me he wants to be buried in a wood toepincher coffin built by an Amish Craftsman
                      so now my job is to find one to build him a coffin. Luckily here in Ohio we have several Amish Comunnities
                      I had an Amish wood worker build my kitchen cabinets so I have a starting point

Comment

No such thing as signs.

Happy coincidence works though.

Its interesting how the Amish shun our ways, yet are all too eager to accept our devil money.

Comment

you'd probably have to pay them in cash. doubt they would accept evil electronic funds transfers

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                            No such thing as signs.

Happy coincidence works though.

Its interesting how the Amish shun our ways, yet are all too eager to accept our devil money.
                            I wouldn't think so. It is akin to them still eating regular as typical people do. The idea of money has been around a long time as well and is explicitly mentioned a number of times within their instructions.

I don't use facebook or twitter. It isn't because I think they are products of the devil; I just don't see how the benefit to me outweighs the cost and hassle. I'm aware that a lot of people do and that is their business. I leave it to them to mind it and they do me the same courtesy most of the time.

Comment

I meant money that we generate through our evil technology.

As far as Facebook and Twitter, I use them for marketing the events I DJ and keeping up on other events, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X