No announcement yet.

Heavy Rebel 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a rule I don't do any events that exclude any types of cars (other than hearses only shows.)

Just sayin'

Comment

I got there about 8am or so on Sat. and there was an almost empty parking lot, but it was full by 10am. I was thinking next year taking over that parking lot for our hearse club. If more hearses from out of state come, we would need a lot more space. I was told the car show gets bigger ever year. I had lots of fun, but finding a place to park a lot of hearse together, would not be easy. There are a couple of parking lots around the town. I could ask my friend that lives up there, if there was a good place to park after the car show.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post

I completely agree. I wish all “car shows” would be about hanging out with the cars and the owners instead of feeding egos with meaningless judging and $5 trophies.
        A cruise in is basically that. It's a car show without the judging and trophies, just car people hanging out and talking cars. I have way more fun at cruise in, than car shows. Some people want to spend $1,000's on there cars to win a trophy they could have bought for less than $20. I would rather see what somebody built with their own hands, than a hot rod that was paid for.

Comment

Working...
        X