Beware of crazy motherfucker here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelika08 View Post
    Fuck him, I say he sticks around until Morella shows up again to tear him a new one, and then sodomize him in it.

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
    Fuck him, I say he sticks around until Morella shows up again to tear him a new one, and then sodomize him in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
      Wow. You're original. Did you type that all by yourself "leelika08"? Fucking spam account.

Seriously, Chris needs to do something about that because this shit is getting old.

Comment

We ban spam accounts all the time, more than you know. I can't believe I missed that one earlier today.

Comment

That's my point, you do post damage control. Just ban the IP blocks of china, romania, and russia and that should knock out like 80% of it. If they all use a common domain in their e-mail ban that too unless it's really popular like gmail/hotmail/yahoo

Comment

I don't get what the point of these spam accounts are. Is it just to be annoying or do they actually get something for it?

Comment

I think it's the fact they're trying to get something for it. I guess Retardo dabbles in marketing?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                That's my point, you do post damage control. Just ban the IP blocks of china, romania, and russia and that should knock out like 80% of it. If they all use a common domain in their e-mail ban that too unless it's really popular like gmail/hotmail/yahoo
                Wow, maybe we'll just let you moderate the board. You seem to have it all under control. Chris works his ass off to moderate this board. Let's try to keep it less accusatory next time.

Other boards I know block most common domains, don't allow nicknames, and have the IPs from the areas you listed (and more!) banned, and STILL have problems like this.

Sometimes post control is what you gotta do. There's a button at the bottom of each post that says "report post". Do your part and help out. Stop bitching that post damage control isn't good enough.

My $.02

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                  Wow, maybe we'll just let you moderate the board. You seem to have it all under control. Chris works his ass off to moderate this board. Let's try to keep it less accusatory next time.

Other boards I know block most common domains, don't allow nicknames, and have the IPs from the areas you listed (and more!) banned, and STILL have problems like this.

Sometimes post control is what you gotta do. There's a button at the bottom of each post that says "report post". Do your part and help out. Stop bitching that post damage control isn't good enough.

My $.02
                  +1

no forum is 100% troll proof ......... thar'll always be that one that'll find away in

Comment

Meh, I know they do a lot. I've done admin/mod work on enough to know what it takes to deal with these problems. I'm glad we're not as large of dicks as other forums for sure, I'm just saying we could be doing more.

I'd also like to see such spam deleted.

Certain spam I boycott the products if it's popular enough (others I wouldn't buy in the first place so you couldn't really call it a boycott.)

He'll I've seen spam deleted in the Mortis City/Dead Society forum before I could even get to it to delete it myself.

Comment

GOOD GOD, what the hell did i miss on vacation? Sad to say, every comment retardo made had me laughing to the point of tears.... It's one of those people where you think, 'God, I honestly wish I could just run into them on the street one day(and one day soon)!'

Comment

Your be amazed by the number of spam accounts that aren't from your normal spammer countries and are using gmail/yahoo to create accounts.

Sorry that it s such an inconvenience for you to see a spam message that stays up for 20 minutes before someone gets it, I guess we need to try harder...

Comment

Your be amazed by the number of spam accounts that aren't from your normal spammer countries and are using gmail/yahoo to create accounts.

Sorry that it s such an inconvenience for you to see a spam message that stays up for 20 minutes before someone gets it, I guess we need to try harder...

Comment

lost count of the seemingly infinite phoney Email domains that crop up on the forum I manage ...sometimes I swear thar invented just for the day and dammed if it ever gets checked

not to mention all the phoney AOL,hotmail and yes Gmail accounts

Comment

on Retardo
                              [youtube]QFQyib5ZQZY[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                                Wow. You're original. Did you type that all by yourself "leelika08"? Fucking spam account.
                                I thought I was getting a feeling of déjà-vu there.

Comment

Working...
                                X