Beware of crazy motherfucker here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    Your be amazed by the number of spam accounts that aren't from your normal spammer countries and are using gmail/yahoo to create accounts.

Sorry that it s such an inconvenience for you to see a spam message that stays up for 20 minutes before someone gets it, I guess we need to try harder...

Your be amazed by the number of spam accounts that aren't from your normal spammer countries and are using gmail/yahoo to create accounts.

Sorry that it s such an inconvenience for you to see a spam message that stays up for 20 minutes before someone gets it, I guess we need to try harder...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
      on Retardo
      [youtube]QFQyib5ZQZY[/youtube]
      LOL Just looks like a typical fast food employee to me.

At least he speaks English...sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
        At least he speaks English...sort of.
        So does Riccardo, was my point

Comment

He'll be back. It's just a matter of time.

Comment

Looking forward to it lol I know my self (and evidently LMS) get a wonderful kick out of his douchbagery. Lol just seein the way every one shits on him makes me chuckle warmly lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
              Looking forward to it lol I know my self (and evidently LMS) get a wonderful kick out of his douchbagery. Lol just seein the way every one shits on him makes me chuckle warmly lol
              I know the feeling ..... personally would like for morrela to get another shot and two

Comment

LOL! GUS MUST DEAD!

You guys just want him to bring out his guns and shoot you until you are shot.

Comment

...With his Mac-Tec Uzi. Or he'll have someone shoot us and get shot.

Comment

You guys better stop or you be sorry ass!

Comment

Comment

Straight out of Compton, a crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube

Comment

...AK-47 is the tool. Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool.

Comment

Ok, you guys and gals! You know, if I am the President of the USA of the Republic then you can't fuck around me! You all will dead period! I am the Boss, and I am the Topman! I will not allow to let everyone to create the polls! I am the Boss so you can't fuck me around, or else you will be in jail or dead!

Comment

OMG that is the funniest shit Ive heard in a long time. How did I miss this when it went around?

Comment

Ok, you guys and gals! You know, if I am the President of the USA of the Republic then you can't fuck around me! You all will dead period! I am the Boss, and I am the Topman! I will not allow to let everyone to create the polls! I am the Boss so you can't fuck me around, or else you will be in jail or dead!
                                You know, if someone really wanted to be a smartass, they could put this post on the front page.

Comment

Working...
                                X