Are your gods dangerous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are your gods dangerous?

Still LMAO at this religious debate I'm having on another forum.

Evidently the gods that I say exist only in my head are actually very real, and very dangerous, and they're fighting over pieces of my soul.

That's some heavy stuff there, but it kind of turns me on, for some reason.

"I choose the danger." -Dr. McCoy

As best I can tell mine is indifferent. The only real proof I have of His existence is the giraffe though. To be honest it isn't a lot to go on with regards to determining intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
      As best I can tell mine is indifferent. The only real proof I have of His existence is the giraffe though. To be honest it isn't a lot to go on with regards to determining intent.
      It's a little more tangible than the scriptures, though, and you can't argue that it was created by man, whether you buh-LEEV-uh or not.

I actually found a comfortable system of worship, kind of an Epi-curious philo, with gods that I invented myself. My gods don't make me pray, or bow down, or spread their word, go to church, or do good works. In fact, they hate everyone on this planet but me, which is kind of cool. They most likely exist only in my head, so I don't care whether or not I really believe in them or not, and I don't care if anyone else does. I don't tell my pshrink that they talk to me, because I don't want her to think that I'm pschizo.

Some believers get a little bit uppity when I tell them that. Maybe they think I have life too easy and I need to suffer more, à la St. Thomas Aquinas, but life is tough enough as it is, I think. I like my gods, and if they're dangerous or evil, that's probably because I invented them.

Comment

I don't have any gods, and those that "exist" are only dangerous when real people try to enforce their imagined will.

I love how there is an earthquake and some jackass blames the gays (I called that shit yesterday too.) People need to stop listening to retards and start being more skeptical about everything.

Comment

I can do whatever I want
          Cause I am my own god
          Don't have to worry if it's right or wrong
          Cause I am my own god.

From a Dayglow Abortions song, but it pretty much sums up my opinion on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            I don't have any gods, and those that "exist" are only dangerous when real people try to enforce their imagined will.

I love how there is an earthquake and some jackass blames the gays (I called that shit yesterday too.) People need to stop listening to retards and start being more skeptical about everything.
            These are the same gays who were to blame for 9/11, right? That's what Pat Robertson said.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
              I can do whatever I want
              Cause I am my own god
              Don't have to worry if it's right or wrong
              Cause I am my own god.

From a Dayglow Abortions song, but it pretty much sums up my opinion on the subject.
              I like it. I am my own god too, I just delegate some of the work to the voices in my head.

Comment

Here you go....

[YOUTUBE]xfT5uoNuNMc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I take it back, my god is Cthulhu. My god can eat up your god.

Comment

Working...
                  X