Drive-Thru Funeral Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive-Thru Funeral Home

I like this idea, wonder if you can get fries with it.

[YOUTUBE]URhjzB6bIVY[/YOUTUBE]

I like this idea too.

[YOUTUBE]7D6AXWVOWW4[/YOUTUBE]

I want to be buried in my car with all my stuff.

Comment

The first one, I like how you can walk up and get service. Try that shit at a fast food joint and you get yelled at.

The second one, it would be neat to go far into the future and see an archeologist dig up the remains. Wonder what they'd think when they saw that.

Comment

Both are very odd. They say that the person that digs up the "artifact" is the rightfull owner, but you tell me... Would you keep the car, despite finding the last known owner still behind the wheel? Do they toss the title in the glovebox? I would rather be cremated and scattered somewhere.

Comment

They say that the person that digs up the "artifact" is the rightfull owner
          But would it be digging up an artifact, or grave robbing?
          I guess it depends on how far into the future it is.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
            But would it be digging up an artifact, or grave robbing?
            I guess it depends on how far into the future it is.
            Well said. I figure if it's far enough into the future the title will mean nothing at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Haasmama View Post
              Both are very odd. They say that the person that digs up the "artifact" is the rightfull owner, but you tell me... Would you keep the car, despite finding the last known owner still behind the wheel? Do they toss the title in the glovebox? I would rather be cremated and scattered somewhere.
              As I recall when this went down, the car had all of its fuel system details removed as well as having other fluids drained prior to burial with a particular intent to be inoperable at any point in the future. Also, if I recall correctly, he had his guns placed into the trunk and then it was filled with cement. A thousand years from now, people might very well assume he was a warlord king of some manner.

Comment

A thousand years from now, people might very well assume he was a warlord king of some manner.
                Wasn't he though......wasn't he?

Comment

Working...
                X