Halloween Is Near!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Is Near!

Well, Halloween is coming up. I know I've been working on props since august here and there. Started puttin stuff out yesterday. Should be a pretty killer display!

Whats everyone do for halloween? Got pics of any killer props you have or built? How do you set up? And of course, how does your hearse play a part.

Love to hear from everyone who haunts their house. (Not you retardo)

Just my deceased ambulance patient so far, but you saw him already

Comment

Assuming I'm not doing anything on Halloween I'll have the casket set up with candy in it.

Comment

I usually build a 600 sf haunt for the TOT'ers to walk through. It is a haunted castle theme most often, though I do change it up a bit each year. I haven't decided this year if I will use the hearse as a prop or if I am even doing the house. I may just go crazy in the yard instead. Budget and time are always a factor. Here are a couple of pictures from previous years.

Entrance to the haunt
        HH1.jpg
        The witches kitchen (usually my spot)
        HH2.jpg
        Laser Vortex Tunnel
        HH3.jpg

Comment

I do a display every year. This year I'm behind on the prop builds but I'll get it done in time.

Here's the video from 2010.

Comment

I LOVE IT HAUNTI!!! That looks great!!

Comment

That is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's awesome guys!!!

Ill try and get some pics of my yard and props up later!

Haunti, I'm slightly electronicaly challanged, how did you get that youtube vid to be right on the page like that? Embedded I guess you'd say...I can't figure it the hell out lol

Comment

Makes my decorations pale in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                    Haunti, I'm slightly electronicaly challanged, how did you get that youtube vid to be right on the page like that? Embedded I guess you'd say...I can't figure it the hell out lol
                    There's a button that looks like a film strip. Click on that to insert a youtube video.

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                    Makes my decorations pale in comparison.
                    Nah, all props are great props pyro. My stuff is a mix of store bought and homemade props.

Comment

Nice Video Haunti........ but U ought to check out the List @ CT for ideas and links

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                        I do a display every year. This year I'm behind on the prop builds but I'll get it done in time.

Here's the video from 2010.
                        I love the mad scientists lair. However for that church truck I think you need a real casket. That looks too fake and doesn't do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                          I love the mad scientists lair. However for that church truck I think you need a real casket. That looks too fake and doesn't do it justice.
                          I have a real casket - it was in the back of the hearse.

casket3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rum_runner69 View Post
                            Nice Video Haunti........ but U ought to check out the List @ CT for ideas and links
                            Do you mean the "30 ways to decorate your home for halloween" thread?

The only time my house looks like everybody else's "normal" house IS halloween when I put everything out in the yard. I have life sized figures and halloween props in every room and they stay out year round.

Comment

that be it .... new stuff added as I find it

would love to see the video of the inside

Comment

Working...
                              X