Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one for you...

Comment

I actually heard a song the other day off an internet cartoon and I am changing the lyrics to be about my hearse. I have the entire song done besides like one line that I am stuck on.... anyone good with that kinda stuff?
      If you want to send me the verse that you're stuck on, I could probably give you an idea or two. Sometimes all you need is a rhyming word to give you an idea, or to change a word in a previous verse to make it rhyme with a good choice. As dorky as it sounds, I've been known to pull out a thesaurus (I probably misspelt that), and some pro artists actually switch languages for a line or two and get away it.

-d

Comment

The Pine Box Boys - Tardy Hearse
        [youtube]1-dSHtUQEA4[/youtube]

Comment

the singer for the pine box boys sounds a lot like zorak IMO

Comment

[youtube]hLyoXELW9wQ[/youtube]

For reference.

Comment

1960 cadillac hearse by radio werewolves

Driving down a desolate highway. Headlights burning red like a demons eyes. There's a shadow in your rear view mirror. You'll never get off this road alive. From the suicide doors to the chrome lined fins. Hear glasspacked straw men blowing in the wind.
              She's a hitchhikers nightmare a morticians dream (Burnin rubber on route 1915)

I turn off the ignition With my skeleton key. Hear the black tires grinding there As she screeches out of the cemetary.
              My baby says I'm crazy but I think its a curse Cause I'm in love with my 1960 cadillac hearse!
              She's not an inanimate object! Why can't people see?
              50000 miles of funerals. A charter cruise for eternity.
              My dad says I'm psycho well I'll get me a nurse Cause I'm in love with my 1960 cadillac hearse!
              I can't really explain it. What happened to me that night.
              It wasn't me that was driving. No I'll never forget that sight.
              As my hearse drove me into the graveyard. I couldn't believe my eyes.
              A thousand rotting cadavers. They all began to rise.
              Then I saw her behind the tombstone. Yes it was her the girl of my dreams.
              So beautiful there in the moonlight. So ghostly and serene.
              Leave this world behind you she said As she took me by the hand
              You belong here with us now- The living don't understand!

So if you're driving down a desolate highway. Headlights burning red like a demons eyes.
              You see a shadow in your rear view mirror. Have no fear it's just my baby and I.
              From the suicide doors to the chrome lined fins. Hear glasspacked straw men blowing in the wind.
              She's a hitchhikers nightmare a morticians dream (Burnin rubber on route 1915)

I love my baby but she knows who comes first!
              Cuz I'm in love with my 1960... cadillac hearse!

Comment

of my all time favorites GLOOMY SUNDAY
                Sunday is gloomy, My hours are slumberless Dearest the shadows I live with are numberless Little white flowers Will never awaken you Not where the black coach of Sorrow has taken you Angels have no thought Of ever returning you Would they be angry If I thought of joining you? Gloomy Sunday Gloomy is Sunday, With shadows I spend it all My heart and I Have decided to end it all Soon there'll be candles And prayers that are said I know Let them not weep Let them know that I'm glad to go Death is no dream For in death I'm caressin' you With the last breath of my soul I'll be blessin' you Gloomy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                  1960 cadillac hearse by radio werewolves
                  It's already been mentioned here, and it's Radio Werewolf (singular, not plural) after the nazi propaganda radio station Radio Werwolf.

Comment

Well excuse me. I didn't see it on here and sorry I was half asleep when I posted. Next time i'll keep my mouth shut

Comment

I just wanted your information to be correct is all. No problem seeing it twice either as you never know what hasn't been posted (unless you don't read the thread.)

I'm building a list of songs I find all over the net. I'll post it up somewhere eventually.

Comment

The song "Long May You Run" by Neil Young (he closed out the 2010 olympics with it) is about a hearse he used to have.

Comment

This is a cool one from way back.

Comment

ICP? Really?

Here's the original:

[youtube]jhbjuB-vCpM[/youtube]

Comment

Yep, living in WA, we used to hang out with "Mix-a-Lot" every so often. (he's a super cool guy)

So, many years ago, when I heard ICP was going to do a cover of it, I though, "this should be good", lol. And it was!

That whole "Take a bite out of rhyme" CD is great actually. There's a bunch of different cool metal bands covering all kinds of old rap songs

Comment

See I'm from Detroit, we all know ICP is a joke here.

I can't respect any band who can't figure out how magnets work.

Comment

Working...
                                X