Mad Monster Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Monster Party

Well our hearse club is following the Dead Ends by having a hearse show at a horror convention. It's going to be in Charlotte NC March 23-25. We are just starting to get everything planned. Hopefully I will have more details Friday. If anybody want to come let me know. Here is the site about the convention, some ofth same people will be there as Days of the Dead. http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/

Try to get some perks. We got invited to a local one and they didn't even offer any discounts or anything. Apparently they just expected us to show up for free. I'd rather let my car rot than whore myself or my club out AND pay for it. It's not like we're charging them for us to show up and we already spend a fortune on the cars and gas etc... anyway. Most of these things are moneygrabs.

Comment

May want to inquire w/ Boogeyman Con Carne about his mad hearse organizational skills that coincide w/ Texas Frightmare Weekend. He gets convention perks.

Comment

Charlotte isn't too far away. would be nice if there was a little more breathing room between the events.

Comment

I know that we are getting two weekend passes for all that bring hearse. Hopefully more perks to come.

Comment

If anybody is planing to bringing a hearseon coming to the Mad Monster Party, we need names by March 18. That way they can save the two weekend passes for them. We are going to have a cruise from the hotel to the Haunted Mill. If anybody plans on coming bring two way radios, if you have any. They are great while cruising, because somebody will get caught by lights and when changing lanes.

Comment

We had a meeting Sunday and went to the hotel to get a feel for where going to set up. Does anybody have suggestion or advise for us? This is our first big event. I know the Dead Ends just had the Days of the Dead.
              I think we have around 10-12 hearses coming.

Comment

If your are doing any type of charity raffle or anything, may I suggest ” scares that cares”. Its a horror based charity that helps families in need

Comment

There is going to be an auction at the convention and the money from that is going to scares that care. I don't think we are going a raffle, but never know.

Comment

Working...
                  X