Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how many militia extremists we have here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many militia extremists we have here?

Dear ole W and Obama, how dare you make such a group of retards in your image?

After reading that article I guess the only thing left for me to do is go out and actually join a militia. lol.

So what drives militia extremism according to DHS now is "belief that the government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms." It is demonstrated by opposing “many federal and state authorities’ laws and regulations, (particularly those related to firearms ownership)
    Sounds about right.

The government is just getting ready for the police state to go into full effect. Making sure they know who they will need to round up so no one resists.

Comment

Shit I've probably been on a watchlist for some time. I was trying to guard my privacy but after reading this, fuck it. I'm going to be loud and vocal because that's the only way that anything will change (if it does at all.)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
        Shit I've probably been on a watchlist for some time. I was trying to guard my privacy but after reading this, fuck it. I'm going to be loud and vocal because that's the only way that anything will change (if it does at all.)
        They must think that terrorists are idiots. If someone wanted to go online and be "low key" they wouldn't go to an internet cafe. They'd just use a public accessible wifi spot. There's enough of them out there. Maybe half the homes with wifi networks don't even know [or care] to setup wireless security on them. The feds have been pleading for people to secure their home netwroks for years now because there's been so many cases of SWAT hitting a house only to find the computer they were loooking for was never there, and belonged to someone who either lived near by or whatever.

Comment

Yup, which is why I keep an open network on my router. Anonymous access to the internet should be available everywhere.

Comment

Working...
          X