Forum issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum issues

First, I suggest we take Psychobot offline and delete everything he's done since the forum started fucking up.

Second, I suggest the forum (that money was paid for) stop fucking up.

That is all.

What's the issue? i think most of us have moved over to facebook. it's a bit more convenient.

Comment

oh you mean that database error when you try to post?

Comment

...or search and sometimes the forum doesn't show new posts even though there are. That sort of thing. I'm fairly indifferent since I haven't paid anything though.

//also, I'm not on Facebook. In 31 years, nothing good has ever come out of someone else looking for me when I wasn't aware of it.

Comment

I don't do Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
            oh you mean that database error when you try to post?
            Psychobot is posting the same thing over and over. He is posting the same thing every 20 minutes or so.

Comment

moving to facebook is a going to make it harder to be found by folks searching for hearse clubs .. not the best idea .. i did make a account just for the club stuff but its not the same and well facebook just sucks and then what happends when facebook goes the way of myspace?

Comment

Same NHAA errors/issues all week. Try to keep pace here Ryan.

Comment

Been having issues this week as well, and I am NOT going to facebook.

Comment

Screw facebook! I have REAL friends, lol.

Comment

You guys could let me know this stuff if something is broken. Most of you have my number.

Comment

You guys could let me know this stuff if something is broken. Most of you have my number.
                        Heard you were on vacation and didn't want to bother you.

Comment

Working...
                        X