Test Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Post

Let's see if we have any database issues.

Looks good.

Comment

And the search picked it up immediately.

Comment

Fixed the craigslist posts - manually ran them, let's see what happens at 6:30 EST when they run again.

Comment

Thank you Chris. You presence has been missed.

Delete this when you can. Database error led to accidental double post.

Has issue where new posts are not showing up also been rectified? Noticed that post counts have not been increasing this last week either, not that it matters. Just another piece of puzzle going on here.

Comment

Figures that I'm gone for a few days and everything breaks. =)

BTW - next time I'm out of town, log into the admin panel every 108 minutes and put in 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.

Comment

Oh good, I can relax again.

Comment

time check : 7:32 EST

all seems to be functioning as b4 the psychobot had a major brain fart

Comment

It was a little more complicated than that.

Psychobot was having an issue with a few certain posts and they had errant characters in the name that was preventing it from seeing that it was already posted (mostly because the search was having a problem). There was a hickup in the 'blog' database and the 'search' database wasn't updating because it couldn't get info from the forums and the blog posts.

So, blog db was having issues, this was causing the search not to work, which was causing PsychoBot to not know what it had already posted, so you got the flooding.

Comment

Working...
                  X