So what did you guys do this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did you guys do this weekend?

Went to St. George island for a powerlifting meet - won my weight class (but I was the only one in it). Had a few delicious mango daquiris with grey goose, went out on the ocean in a speed boat, got to experience what too much nicotine and adrenaline and not enough food will do to your nervous system - spent a night I should have been out partying laying in my hotel room bed at the bates motel pondering if i was going to puke or not (I didn't).

Brought home a 63 Cad parts car.

Comment

Tried to barrel roll a tube behind a boat. By Sunday evening, the only trick I'd managed was to put half a lake up my nose. Showed a friend of mine how to get his jet ski to go under water without hole saws and the like. Pretty sore today...not to mention I've got a clearly defined border on my back where my hands cannot reach to put on sunscreen.

Comment

tried to drive hearse to barn. got half way there and it got stuck. seems only the drivers rear tire spins, thinking about swapping axles when i put different leafs in it to replace broken leaf.

one wheel drive is pure crap! open diff in these im guessing.

Comment

So what did you guys do this weekend

Great look What is the flooring material and where did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
            tried to drive hearse to barn. got half way there and it got stuck. seems only the drivers rear tire spins, thinking about swapping axles when i put different leafs in it to replace broken leaf.

one wheel drive is pure crap! open diff in these im guessing.
            If your parking brake is working, you can use it to dial out the load difference between the two wheels. Basically the goal is to add enough resistance to both rear wheels so that the tire surface is no longer a factor in how the torque is applied, but not so much that the wheels cannot physically turn. It allows the engine torque to be evenly divided between the two wheels even with an open differential but since a lot of that will be converted to heat as the shoe rubs on the drum, it isn't something you'd want to do full time.

Comment

Working...
            X