Clear All

• How do you view JESUS?

Crap. I missed it.

Get the script outa your next happy meal

Comment

As a baby.....
      [YOUTUBE]vuAUI_0knfk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Interesting advertisement. What kind of event was it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
          Interesting advertisement. What kind of event was it for?
          It was a Jahova's Witness thing. I got one too so I know. I regularly chat with them trying to deconvert as many as I can.

Personally I view Jesus as sort of a Santa Claus for adults.

Comment

I view Him as a short, dark skinned, curly haired Israeli dude.

Comic Book Jesus is the one I see pictured in the advert but I think Zombie Jesus is the best reboot version to come from the last 600 or 700 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
              It was a Jahova's Witness thing. I got one too so I know. I regularly chat with them trying to deconvert as many as I can.

Personally I view Jesus as sort of a Santa Claus for adults.
              Jehovah's Witness callers dont stop at My house anymore,especially when 2 of them walked up one day , as I was looking for a tool, they greeted, and I said "not now, I am trying to find a f#$king wrench

Comment

Originally posted by 1975 Fleetwood Limo View Post
                Jehovah's Witness callers dont stop at My house anymore,especially when 2 of them walked up one day , as I was looking for a tool, they greeted, and I said "not now, I am trying to find a f#$king wrench
                Wow, talk about thin skinned. Really if you want them to stop though just tell them that you've been "defellowshipped" and they'll avoid you like the plauge from that point on.

Personally I find it more fun to screw with them though. Most of them like to skip around in their own book and pick and choose. Ask them about Psalms 137:9 sometime.

Comment

Religious comments stemming from my lighthearted crappy/quick Photoshop of the (retired) Burger King mascot into a religious tract have been fun to read.

While we're on that subject, I particularly enjoy the demeaning semantics implied on the front of this brochure. Doesn't matter how you view Jesus as asked for the "correct" answer will be provided for you. Assclowns should have printed "How do we view Jesus?" instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X