Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable, Solid, Complete '60 Miller Metor

..In Australia

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1960-Cadillac-Miller-Meteor-Ambulance-Hearse-Ghostbusters-PROJECT-CAR-/290806172809?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item43b5660c89&_uhb=1 #ht_500wt_1288

K
    inda interested in it if he came down a bit in price. Then again, The price is worth saving it from an ecto-fate!!

Interesting to see in Australia though.

This guy was on the ghostbuster forum . He was going to turn it into a ecto... I am really surprised he is selling it..

Comment

Yeah, I saw it on the GB Forum after a bit of research. Im not sure whether or not its really worth it. MM and S&S are my least favourable lines, which is pushing me away on it. The colour isnt too crash hot either. I think it'd look awesome Black with maroon curtains in the back, white walls, black steelies, etc. But yeah.. Alot of work.

Comment

3 years ago I posted this for sale when it was still in Mexico, outside of Gaudalajara. Current seller's price is already considerably less than he has in it.

Comment

Ricky has done a LOT of work on this car. He didn't just buy it from Mexico, haul it over to OZ and then let it sit and rot. He had it stripped down and had new metal welded all over the car, mostly the floorplates and sills. Sorry if his price seems high but he really did the hardest part ( INHO ) which is all the underbody work.

At this point, all you have to do is resume building it. I'm not saying the rest of this car's build necessarily "easy" but for me the worst part is knowing you can't just build a car and go, it's knowing you MUST strip it down to the metal and start welding.

Comment

Working...
          X