Auto Posted: CLASSIC HEARSE (FORT WORTH) $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: CLASSIC HEARSE (FORT WORTH) $2000

have 1992 cadillac hearse federal edition, has ac and heat,305(motor and transmission strong). wanting 2000 dollars FIRM. so if your interested call 817 536 5115. have a nice day and thanks for looking.

More...

92' is a classic... Holy cats so my 1990 Ranger is a classic too!!! Fuck yeah!

Comment

Some places consider 20 yrs a classic, so Who knows. Maybe running out of the older One's.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        Some places consider 20 yrs a classic, so Who knows. Maybe running out of the older One's.
        I am aware of that, Was just trying to be funny

Comment

Here its 25 years I believe. Looking forward to 2015

Comment

There are the classics recognized by the CCCA, which were mostly built prior to WW2, and largely handbuilt (except for funeral coaches, because the members of that organization consider them icky), then there are the self designated classics. Such as the classic AMC Pacer, that appeared in the "Waynes World" movie.

Comment

...and fuck the CCCA then too.

There is a local car club that only likes 1964 and prior cars. I don't go to any of their events :P

We need more hearse only events so they can feel like outcasts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                There are the classics recognized by the CCCA, which were mostly built prior to WW2, and largely handbuilt (except for funeral coaches, because the members of that organization consider them icky), then there are the self designated classics. Such as the classic AMC Pacer, that appeared in the "Waynes World" movie.

Pacers are freaking tits! Would so have one, But I have always been in love with Javelins... Drooooool.

Comment

I thought this was cool from the second movie as well:

Comment

Working...
                  X