Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Posted: ______Barn Find_____1960 Cadillac Hearse/Ambulance Combo______________

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: ______Barn Find_____1960 Cadillac Hearse/Ambulance Combo______________

Good project - hard to find 1960 Cadillac Hearse S&S Parkrow. We change the plugs and added gas, and she started right up and ran around in the yard! This is a project. 66k miles 4 O 4 . 6 6 2 . 6 2 6, three

More...

That's a very interesting style hearse, lol.

Comment

I think it was intended for child caskets, and is set up for the Pall bearers to ride along. You could also place something on the trunklid to make it a flower car at the same time.

Comment

CL spamming asswipe zrepo has SO many ads that he merely uploaded the wrong image. Fuck him and flag each CL ad you come across with the same phone number (which makes them easy to spot).

The S&S in question isn't even a barnfind by any stretch of the definition.
        Last edited by 60Crown; 07-17-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          CL spamming asswipe zrepo has SO many ads that he merely uploaded the wrong image. Fuck him and flag each CL ad you come across with the same phone number (which makes them easy to spot).

The S&S in question isn't even a barnfind by any stretch of the definition.
          yea i have pics of when i found it in blueridge ga next to a 74 parts car i got btw it was no where near a barn lol

Comment

That 60 limo has been on e-bay more times then i can count.. Beaten only perhaps by that white 60 s/s

Comment

Working...
            X