Auto Posted: HEARSE WITH COFFIN - 1971 Oldsmobile Hearse (Seal Beach) $3400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: HEARSE WITH COFFIN - 1971 Oldsmobile Hearse (Seal Beach) $3400

I'm selling a hearse, with a casket in the back. It's a 1971, so it's old enough that you won't need to get it smog checked, and it still runs just fine. I wish I could hold on to her, but I'd rather be able to pay off my student debt. $3400 OR BEST [...]

More...

Coffin mentioned in CL title while term casket is used in description. No pic.

Good time to bring up that a coffin is 6 sided and a casket is 4 sided. The two terms are NOT interchangeable although frequently misused a such.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Coffin mentioned in CL title while term casket is used in description. No pic.

Good time to bring up that a coffin is 6 sided and a casket is 4 sided. The two terms are NOT interchangeable although frequently misused a such.
      Very true. Though I stil find myself slipping on occasion and misusing the terms. I do it without thinking sometimes and then scold myself mentally for the screw up. lol. Hard to beat out years of misuse. Also, I tend to backslide more when I'm around people that make the same mistake.

Comment

Working...
      X