X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 and up Pro car fuel tank on Ebay. - Ohio

Sounded like a good deal......until I saw shipping

Comment

I could have used this 2 years ago. My gas guage had gone out, and nobody seemed to be able to fix it. Made me very uncomfortable driving, and nort knowing if my car needed gas. The person who I understood bought my Park Row, told me there were reproduction units with senders, that may have offered a solution.

Comment

Otto wish you had posted here if you could not find stuff.. I am sure some one could have located stuff for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by mr x View Post
          Otto wish you had posted here if you could not find stuff.. I am sure some one could have located stuff for ya.
          I actually did post some time ago about needing help with my Parkrow, and didn't get any response. I will probably go on to the meet in Asheville, NC since it's not that far. I hope to get a decent, pre 1985 hearse someday in the future. If I didn't like Funeral Coaches so much, my current ride wouldn't have been styled after them.

Comment

Oh i dont doubt your love for these cars one bit... Wish i had seen your post. I might not have been on the board then. Or might not have known as much then to be able to help.. Good luck getting another car tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
              I actually did post some time ago about needing help with my Parkrow, and didn't get any response.
              really the traffic here is almost non-existent. You are far better off connecting with us on facebook.

Comment

Working...
              X