Auto Posted: 1985 Cadillac Hearse or BEST OFFER? (2353-55 Oates dr) $3250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: 1985 Cadillac Hearse or BEST OFFER? (2353-55 Oates dr) $3250

I am selling my 1985 Cadillac Hearse i used to advertise my Halloween stores for the past 5 years. check out the pictures and tell me what you think. click here to look at the pics on my facebook LotsaConstumes. PICTURES ARE HERE https://www.faceb [...]

More...

I heard the 3rd window or extra window ones like this are kinda rare. Im not sure, just what I heard

Comment

Pretty sure that is a collins. one of our local guys has one

Comment

Is the 3rd window rare? Dont really see them with it often

Comment

A hearse with a third window isn't very common. Most hearses built by Collins did have the third window, but you don't see too many of them. Miller Meteor also made some with the third window. Those seem to be harder to find, and more desired than the Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
            A hearse with a third window isn't very common. Most hearses built by Collins did have the third window, but you don't see too many of them. Miller Meteor also made some with the third window. Those seem to be harder to find, and more desired than the Collins.
            Ok, cool. Thanks for the info. You learn something new everyday

Comment

Didn't Collins buy the Miller Meteor name in the mid to later 80's? Accubuilt owns the name now, but it's retired. That would make a Miller Meteor really a Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                Didn't Collins buy the Miller Meteor name in the mid to later 80's? Accubuilt owns the name now, but it's retired. That would make a Miller Meteor really a Collins.
                I think you're right. Can't believe I actually forgot that!

Comment

Working...
                X