Auto Posted: Vintage 1972 White Cadillac Hearse - Ghostbuster Vehicle $5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: Vintage 1972 White Cadillac Hearse - Ghostbuster Vehicle $5000

Vintage 1972 White Cadillac Hearse - could be your Ghostbuster Vehicle - $5000 - OBO - Cash only. Must pick up. No delivery. Vinyl top is in good condition. Some rusting as shown in photos. Runs and is dependable. Has been garaged for 30 years. Has b [...]

More...

Sometimes it only takes one word or two in a CL ad to instantly realize that seller is a complete dumbass and not worth dealing with regardless of object nor price. This is such an instance. He even has interesting other ads too. Still not worth it.

Comment

If I see 'Ghostbusters car' and it's not a '59 Eterna combo, I'm immediately assuming the person to be a schmuck.

Comment

If he would've called it a "hurst", I think I would've cringed less than by
        him saying "Ghostbusters".

Comment

I can live with Hurst much more - it's more of a regional dialect problem and a familiarity (like the fact that the word is SHERBET and not SHERBERT, despite what so many people feel is correct). When you call something that is clearly not a Ghostbusters car, you are essentially saying "I have zero regard for facts or even entire decades difference between parts".
          It's like saying
          "What motor is in that thing?"
          "Shit, that's a 454!"
          "In a Cadillac?"
          "It's big and GM ain't it?".

And then get bent when you point out the factual inaccuracy of his assertion.

This seller is clearly a man of dishonesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            If I see 'Ghostbusters car' and it's not a '59 Eterna combo
            '59 Futura combo - you knew that.

Comment

Not only that, but calling it a "hurst" is not going to inspire some dumb ass to screw up a perfectly fine coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                '59 Futura combo - you knew that.
                Sumbitch - yup, was thinking Futura, and Eterna came to mind.

Comment

I've done the same. Both 3 syllable, ending in A, and made by same company.

Comment

Yeah, well one doesn't really count as a 1970-1976 for a '59.

Comment

Working...
                    X