Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna roll like a cuban kingpin?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...QQcmdZViewItem

Depressing as it is, that car sold for only 1400 bucks!

Comment

Man I woulda loved adding that to my collection

Comment

DAMnit

1400 I wish I kept an I on it, woulda been fun to respond code 3 in on first response calls hehe

Comment

I can't imagine trading away a perfectly good golf cart for it.

I wonder if they're getting old. There is a suburb south of Tucson called Green Valley where the old folks all drive around in golf carts. They can go grocery shopping in them or whatever, they don't have to put license plates on them, and they're a hell of a lot less dangerous than old folks in cars. I can't tell you how many times we've been whacked in the back of our cart by a half-blind 80-year-old fart on the golf course, and it never does any damage. Sure, they go 25 mph, but when you're retired, who gives a shit? You've got all day.

Actually, if you unhook the governor from one of those old Harley golf carts and open it up all of the way, they'll haul ass, but they'll probably last about as long as their early-model bikes did.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
            I can't imagine trading away a perfectly good golf cart for it.

I wonder if they're getting old. There is a suburb south of Tucson called Green Valley where the old folks all drive around in golf carts. They can go grocery shopping in them or whatever, they don't have to put license plates on them, and they're a hell of a lot less dangerous than old folks in cars. I can't tell you how many times we've been whacked in the back of our cart by a half-blind 80-year-old fart on the golf course, and it never does any damage. Sure, they go 25 mph, but when you're retired, who gives a shit? You've got all day.

Actually, if you unhook the governor from one of those old Harley golf carts and open it up all of the way, they'll haul ass, but they'll probably last about as long as their early-model bikes did.
            my 82 hd is still running strong, i've only had to do a top end job on it!!!

Comment

Working...
            X