X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad very sad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...QQcmdZViewItem

Hmmmm where is Gray, GA?

We've got the money and got the room now!!!

Comment

Corner of Bumfuck & you got a perty mouth

Just a stone's throw from Macon and Milledgeville in Jones County, According to google anyways

Comment

Although

The price is right and it would be really cool to have a 50's AJ miller, But you can tell its been outside prob a long time, the metal is most likely shot. This really sucks

Comment

It's about 15 miles or so from Macon (which in turn is about an hr and a half to 2 hrs from Atl)

Comment

hehe dont you need another hearse chace?

Comment

chace

Chace can build it into an ECTO NEGATIVE ONE

Comment

ha ha

I had the Ecto Negative one thought when I saw Mac's 58

But no I don't have the time/money to put into a project car like this.
                Plus when I first heard about that car the guy was selling it for fifty bucks, I guess either this guy bought it and wants to make some money, or someone told the first guy about e-bay.....either way yeah, we're not doing that.

Comment

O_O

Comment

Comment

David has a welder. He can fix it. As long as its got a good base anything can be fabbed up. It would take time and money. If the frame is starting to go do a body swap on it. What I would like to see done with it would be ratted out. That would make an awesome rat rod. And wouldnt really be that hard to do. Again, if you have a good base.

Comment

I would buy it if I had the room. I asked my wife, and she basically said that if I buy anything else to make it even harder for her to get in and out of the driveway, it would be grounds for divorce.lol. So, yeah, I'm still working on her.lol.

Comment

O.k. Now we are almost throwing punches over it. But, I will now make a lateral move to not speaking to her and have the puppy dog face.

Comment

argh

Well if anyone does buy it, expect a knock on your door cause Id like to see it in person

Comment

Working...
                            X