No announcement yet.

1946 Cadillac carved panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now where is my right arm so i can give it to that guy? My god...

Comment

THAT"S IT!!!!!!!!! I am going after this one. I flat out TOLD the wife she has no option of saying " no" , then when she looked at it she didn't utter one single arguement. Anyone have a truck and a trailer and want to earn a grand or so?

Comment

for the price its at I will get a rope and pull it with my teeth.

Comment

I will help I have good teeth. I just hope someone dumb doesn't buy it and turn it into a camper.

Comment

Any one want to make guesses on the ending bid amount? Lets see if there are some real true appraisers out there...

I see it has climbed over 2,000 with several days to go....

I predict it will reach 5,000

Comment

Well it went over $5,000. $10,365 to be exact , and worth every penny if you got it to spend.

Comment

Yeah i was watching it like a hawk, but after 8000.00 I ran out of excuses and my wife ran out of paitience. Sigh, oh well.

Comment

I emailed the winner of the car to to ask if he would keep me updated on the status of the restoration. Hope he emails me back.

Comment

that would be cool, also i will know when to steal it....lol.

Comment

If the guy decides to email me back. I will keep everyone informed.

Comment

Working...
                      X