Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now this is interesting...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick...spagenameZWDVW

Sand all that crap off of it...satin black primer it....lower it, and take those ugly rims off of it...and you got a deal.

Comment

yeah i agree it is gaudy

Comment

I just don't understand the whole philosophy of making something to remind people of death and go with that whole theme...holy crap its a hearse....what else could the theme be? Its like you gotta make sure people know that the car is referencing death....sheesh! I am gonna go paint CareBears and Unicorns all over mine in a minute.

Comment

i prefer hello kitty, myself.

Comment

LOL! We just got an adult size hello kitty cruiser bike. I totally rocked it today when i went down to the local pizza place. the thug guys hangin out there had no idea what to even say when I rolled up with the streamers and basket on it. I love confusing people.

Comment

It's an 82' Buick! You can't polish a turd....it just keeps smearing!!! (and the polish job wasn't worth a shit to begin with!)...

Comment

So much work went in to the wrong car. Fngs777 is right.

Comment

I keep waiting for the clowns to start jumping out of it.

Comment

Well the problem with modern buick hearses is you HAVE to do stuff like that so people know its not a station wagon!

Comment

Hey I like my Buick!!!!!! Not my fault it's broken.....and it's getting help soon.

Comment

I actually like those rims (Blessnem by DUB). But the rest of the car is CA CA!

Comment

I like it, I wouldn't drive the thing, but the art work was well done. And it's not so much a "Death" Theme from what I saw. It was more of a classic B Horror movie theme. Hammer FIlm's Dracula, London After Dark...
                          Maybe not tastful but well done. I like the rims too

Comment

Working...
                          X