one ugly hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one ugly hearse

If the "family truckster" from that wally world national lampoon movie was made into a hearse it would look like this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsm...QQcmdZViewItem

i guess over all its not horrible, looks to be in great shape. The front end is hideous though.

Comment

Huh?
      I am a little confused as to how this car is considered ugly? To me, this is a pretty clean example of a coach from that era. Granted, probably not the most "classic" body style ever manufactured, but that could be said about almost any car with rectangular headlights ... that means just about any coach made after '74.

Not tryin' to start an argument, I'm just sayin' ...

Comment

ya know what ya mean thirsty, ya looks like too much headlights up front and the side view is real curved and station wagon like imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dasvigo View Post
          ya know what ya mean thirsty, ya looks like too much headlights up front and the side view is real curved and station wagon like imo
          I dunno, maybe I am a little over-sensitive because my first coach-love was Lillith, who looked very much like this car (only white) that I drove for several years as my daily driver, may she R.I.P. I piled on over 120K miles on that car through brutal Michigan winters and all. After her unfortunate demise, I bought my present car, a 72 M-M that I also love, but driving it is a whole different experience, as it is much bigger and difficult to maneuver in any kind of tight spot. The 72 is just a "hobby" car that would be totally impractical to use as an everyday driver, whereas the 79 Olds was, as you say, almost like a station wagon.

I wouldn't mind having that 79, just to get back into the everyday hearsedriver thing, I miss that. As it is, I now drive a Jeep ... LOL.

-Thirsty-

Comment

I'd rock it!

Comment

It looks like a station wagon with a hi-top, but at least it might take a standard windscreen. If you've ever had to buy a commercial glass, that's a real plus.

-denise

Comment

That Dodge he has for sale is pretty awesome too

Comment

Working...
                X