Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Why oh why would one need platforms like these? I mean I have a nice few sets of like 2 to 4 inch...and i am 6'3" already....but why wuld someone need these? These are definately a trip to the emergency room for a broken ankle waiting to happen...

i see super tall ones like that all the time.

the only problem is that short people don't wear them, only tall girls usually. so when they put them on, they suddenly become ZOMGWTF tall

Comment

Far Out!

Comment

OK, had a pair 30 years ago when in the band, Newborn. Much like the ones Waybill (The Tubes) had - laced all the way up to the knees.
        Boy, miss them days... QUAY-LEWD, QUAY-LEWD !!!

Comment

I am soooooooooooo buying those!!!

not

Comment

I would buy a pair that would make me that much shorter! Being tall sucks!

If a guy under 6'3 spends an hour watching me, you can bet that he's either having a spanking fantasy about me, or trying to figure out if I'm a transvestite.

OK, I'm not really the 7' that Chris accused me of, but I'll bet I'm still 6', even with the worn-out spine. It hurts to fall from here, so I go sock feet or flats. All of my heels are going garage sale.

-denise

Comment

Whenever I wear heels or my stompy boots, I can see over the dividers in bathroom stalls. That pair would make it so I could no longer go through doorways.

Comment

Women freak out when they see someone's head above the divider, and they almost always say the same thing...

"Wow, you're tall. How come you're not playing basketball"?

...in which case, I'm always tempted to say, "Gee you're short. Why don't you yank down the lavatory mirror and snort some coke on a piece of it?"

Basketball...and I was working as a systems engineer.

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING are you annoyed yet?

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                  Women freak out when they see someone's head above the divider, and they almost always say the same thing...

"Wow, you're tall. How come you're not playing basketball"?

...in which case, I'm always tempted to say, "Gee you're short. Why don't you yank down the lavatory mirror and snort some coke on a piece of it?"

Basketball...and I was working as a systems engineer.

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING are you annoyed yet?

-denise

Just tell them "ya know, ya got a good lawsuit going there - you can sue the city for building the sidewalk too close to your ass"

Comment

here are some nice shoes modeled by a friend of mine:

Comment

Now tose ones are awesome. I would definately rock those.

Comment

I want those... I am 5'9 or a little under due to shrinking spine and severe pain. But I still have some kick ass heels and vinyl boots.

Comment

Working...
                        X