63 Hi-Top Chrysler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Hi-Top Chrysler

Looks seemingly solid and gotta love the completely equipped unmolested interior

OK, I'll burst the bubble on this one.

It is Paul Steinbergs car from the PCS board, and I would bet my paycheck it is not "for sale". He most likely has put an outrageous reserve on it to get a feel for what it is worth, especially since last weekend was a $1 listing weekend for vehicles.

He just bought it a month ago, and told anyone that would listen that it was getting a good home in the PCS and would never be sold on ebay for a quick profit. He told the previous owner this as well, a gentleman that had never heard of the PCS and was very interested in joining. He was very concerned that the car get a home in the hands of someone that would restore it properly, or at least not part it out.

Therefore, Paul would bring so much heat down on himself by doing this that he would never live it down on the PCS forum. I bet you could bid $30,000 and not meet the reserve.

P.S. He paid $6500 for it, and is still currently buying parts for it on ebay.

Comment

Ah I dont use or read the PCS boards. For many reasons. But I digress, ya if being sold by ANY pcs member, whoever may be interested in it is prob s.o.l.

Comment

it would belong to that Paul Steinfart

Comment

be nice
          or we will make this a paid sight to read the PCS slam

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
            be nice
            or we will make this a paid sight to read the PCS slam

Comment

Should someone go up there and blow his cover?

Comment

For someone so vocal after the purchase, seems awfull quiet once PCS members inquired what the scoop is.

Comment

Since it is his I hope it doesn't make reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by PCS h8r View Post
                    Since it is his I hope it doesn't make reserve.

actually i hope it does hit reserve. and he doesn't want to sell. if it doesn't hit reserve all he pays is the $1 ebay listing fee. if it hits reserve he has to pay an ASSload of ebay fees

Comment

7K so far...

Comment

Working...
                      X