Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '49 Caddie S&S Ambulance in Wisconsin

Hi everyone... this is my first post

Found this today thought I'd share. Looks like a deal at $6400. Talked to the wife and she says runs great and is solid but inside needs lots of work but they have all the parts. Says the back needs all uphostery. Im wondering about the 5 speed...all other research I've done shows it should be a 3 speed on the column. I left my number for husband to call me back but Im gonna pass on it....

Someone oughtta jump on this one

naw.... I like the first link better...lol
    Last edited by randyaz; 01-21-2008, 12:57 AM.

Comment

well both of the links go to nothing

Comment

Three on the tree

With no synchro LOL I don't like working that hard LOL my days ofaerobic exercising while driving down the street are over!!

Comment

I don't know, the link I posted got me there... Here's the info:

Price: $6,400
          Color: White
          Miles: 106,000
          Body Style: 4D Limousine
          Engine: Cadillac - 8 Cylinders
          Transmission: Manual
          VIN: 498688045

Description: Very rare 1949 Cadillac Ambulance built by S & S. Currently licensed to be a daily driver. Rust free original paint, from the west coast. Huge Cadillac V-8 engine, runs well, always maintained. This is the first year of the overhead valve V-8, so a piece of automotive history comes with this machine. 5-speed on-the-floor manual transmission. New wide white wall tires. New batteries. Horn, signals, lights and guages work. Interior needs finishing, but have all parts, including headliner steel bows. Heavy-duty trailer hitch. Lots of room inside. Lots of possibilities: could be restored, made into a cool street rod, parade car, business promotion novelty. Have invested almost $10,000, but will sell for $6400, as I need the garage space. For more information, call Kenneth Stock at 262-367-9367 or 262-201-4170.

Comment

...and both links work for me...sorry for confusion...i thought you were kidding

Comment

Working...
            X