Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Cadillac hearse show car

She is back on e-bay

Holy SHIT. I didn't know that it was THAT BAD ASS. Hate to see you sell her. She is Gorgous.

Comment

Thanks for the great compliment.

You could always buy her and make sure she goes to a good home

I would trade for a killer 59-60 or 63-64 caddy hard top coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
        Thanks for the great compliment.

You could always buy her and make sure she goes to a good home

I would trade for a killer 59-60 or 63-64 caddy hard top coupe.
        Good home? obviously you never seen my hearse.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
          Good home? obviously you never seen my hearse.... lol
          No, Kevin. He meant for you to buy her and give her a good home...by giving her to ME!

But seriously, that is a sweet car. Too bad you gotta sell her. What happened with her before? Did someone bid on her, win, and then not pay?

Comment

I really don't need to sell, I'm just ready to move on to a different project.
            Nothing bad happend with the last e-bay auction, reserve just wasn't met.

Comment

You could give it to charity..... KevinNeedsANewHearse is a really good one.

Comment

I noticed it was back up on ebay again. Guess the person you traded with doesn't want her afterall.

Comment

WTF?
                  I just spoke with him on the phone a couple of days ago and he seemed thrilled. I'm just sitting here scratching my head.

Comment

i was wondering what was going on when i saw it on ebay again as well.

Comment

My brother had his motorhome on craigslist for 4grand or best offer, no takers he ended up trading it for a military duece 1/2. 2 days later his motorhome was back on craigslist for 9grand firm. People are weird that way. I was really surprised to see yours back up on there. Thats when I started doubting myself on reading the thread that you traded it. "Did he really trade it? Am I just smokin crack?"

Comment

Yeah, I wanted to get started on a new project, and the 63-64 Caddy coupe was one I wanted to try.

I just got off the phone with him and nicely asked WTF?

He said as much as he doesn't want to sell, his business is suffering. He seemed genuine, so I offered to help in any way I could.

BTW he had it at the Good Guys car show. He said the crowd was insane around it. I wish I was there

Comment

OK, so if im following this corectly you traded it and now the guy that got it is selling it? Where is he located at? It is a sweet ride and god knows ive never let the fact that I cant afford something stop me from getting it before. My biggest problem is being on the other side of the country in Florida.

Comment

About 20 min east of Phoenix.

If you want to PM me, I'll try to get you in contact with him.

Comment

Thanks anyway, I would love to have it, but the distance causes too many isssues right now. Just hope whoever gets it takes good care of her, would be a damned shame to see a car that nice get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X