No announcement yet.

"Six Feet Under" Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good looking hearse, just can't handel that lime green paint......

Comment

I can handle it....but not what they are probably asking for it, lol

Comment

Cant belive i never saw this

Love the car and would give my right foot for it...

really gutted now

Comment

I believe this hearse got hit in the driveway by a drunk driver . What I heard was, the drunk hit a snow bank and went airborne hitting the hearse and the limo beside it. The driver was not hurt. If it was me, the driver would have been DOA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...spagenameZWDVW

Well, at least it's not an Ecto 1 replica...
            Dang, why you gotta be hating on Ecto 1?

Comment

Yep this one got totalled just after restoration was finished... 3 of the guys' cars were hit & the hearse got the worst of the impact. I saved a pic... here ya go:
              Attached Files

Comment

That's just terrible

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSnake View Post
                  Dang, why you gotta be hating on Ecto 1?
                  Oh no! Thats not what I meant. Ecto 1 is awesome in my book! What I meant was, at least its something different besides Ecto 1. Know what I mean?

Also, thats really sad about what happened to that car. Wonder why I never heard about it...

Comment

Do anyone have the pictures from the ebay link ?

I'm working on some plans to make a hearse looking like that and forgot to
                    save the pictures on my computer, and now the link i dead

Thanks for any help i can get

Comment

Nope sorry dude, there were tons of pix of the coach being restored but I didn't save them. I don't even remember where I found the wrecked images & story about the crash, just saved the one image posted above. They had to be REALLY drunk not to see that ugly "booger green" fucker!!! Here's all I could find for ya in a quick search online bud:

Don't ban me for this Psychoholic... I wouldn't paint a dog's butt green, but the deep green on your coach somehow works for me!

Comment

Guess i have to use the available photos on the nett then..
                        tanks anyway..

its a shame that happened, and for the record that green color is beautiful

Comment

Wish he would restore it and put it back on ebay, so that i could buy it

Its hard to find a car looking like the six feet under hearse for sale that's in god condition...

Comment

Working...
                          X