1960 Cadillac Superior-Crown Royale Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cadillac Superior-Crown Royale Hearse

What's the story with this 1960 Cadillac Superior-Crown Royale hearse? Anybody know? It's been on ebay for a few weeks (buy it now listing and then a few regular listings with a reserve price. I know the guy is trying to sell it for $15K and he's not getting his reserve.

I've heard some rumors about it but I wondered if anyone knew the real story.

More like a few months. Unintelligent marketing burned an otherwise sharp original coach.

Infinitely small hope for a positive outcome whenever a vehicle is run back to back to back as many times. Doesn't look good, regardless if the reserve is met or not.

Always pay attention to bid patterns with reserve auctions. Shill bids are more common than one would think - which adumbrates/clouds actual market worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Always pay attention to bid patterns with reserve auctions. Shill bids are more common than one would think - which adumbrates/clouds actual market worth.
      Thanks for the tip.

I would never have looked at other auctions for a seller and looked at bid history before reading that.

Comment

A scam has been brought to my attention involving this vehicle. Someone emailing with an IP address in Toronto is pushing the coach for $6k with stolen images. At least one interested party was ready to send money already~

I hope Dave finds the perpetrator and deals with that scumbag accordingly.

Comment

That sucks! People have to be especially careful these days.

Comment

The ad was reported to Kijiji with proof the images & info were stolen & this was an attempt to scam... and it got a reply:

Thank you for contacting Kijiji Canada Community Support.

We believe this ad is fraudulent. As such we have deleted it as well as banned this user from the Kijiji community.

Again thanks for taking the time to send this to our attention.

Thanks,
            Oran
            Kijiji Canada
            Man I just hate a theif... get a JOB ya loser & make your money honestly!

Comment

Working...
            X