A sad 1975 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad 1975 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse

I know I've seen this one on here before. I highly doubt anyone will pay the asking price for this...thing.

Is he fuckin serious? At least he has the make offer button. He can pay me 5,000 to take it because that will be what it costs to make it presentable so the rest of the hearse club doesn't laugh at me for having it.

Comment

ahhhh come on now the money will help him pay for college

and well he needs a clue

Comment

Pay for the whole education with the sale of one car? I want to think he just got the decimal point off a few places...I see the '79 Superior endloader is also listed again on the same page.

Comment

'US $29,997.00'

Seriously?

I do like the painted mustache - that's a nice touch.

Comment

I am the third owner of this vehicle, first was a funeral home.
            Really? I would have never guessed....

Comment

I just sent him a message reading "you meant $2,900 obo right?"

I will post his response.

Comment

I don't know how many times he has posted this poor, poor hearse on ebay. The last time it was posted in the $2,000 range. It has been posted in the $20,000 range a couple of times. People have asked if the price was a mistake and he told them to make an offer. He should at least spray paint it all one color.

Comment

College? I doubt it. He is trying to support his drug habit.

He says it's partially restored. What the hell did it look like before.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                    'US $29,997.00'

Seriously?

I do like the painted mustache - that's a nice touch.
                    Yeah, I have to admit, I like the mustache too. Not enough to want it though.

Comment

Well he reponded to my e-mail

Make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks.

Sam

Comment

Maybe it's only PARTIALLY restored... because there's still SOME of their wardrobe hanging in the rear windows?

Comment

Or maybe he's hoping the buyers from out of the Country will jump on it. Didn't someone here just sell his beloved hearse to an aussie below? I remember back in the 90's when Japan was buying all the Impalas and Harley's up at ridiculous prices. This guy just a few decades late.

Comment

I made him an offer. haven't heard a word....yet

Comment

Yuppers that was me... the '51 Superior went to Australia. When you advertise ANY old car of course the scammers attack you with their promise of "wire transfer for your item"... but don't dismiss them all. If an out-of-country person or broker inquires & asks specific questions & seems genuinely interested, at least hear them out... the others are just the Nigerians who speak VERY vague with the promise of overpayment (but don't cash the check until the day their shipper is to pick up the car) and you pay the "shipper" the overpayment amount. That way your bank account is drained (when their check bounces) and your car is long gone too. I almost didn't reply to the Australian dude... but glad I did. Foreign brokers are employed by people with $$$ and a dream to own a specific car, & the broker seeks out several examples of what the buyer wants. In my case there were twelve 1950 - 1953 Cadillac hearses located & the buyer opted for mine... the broker paid me up front before i'd even give up the title & VIN # and most reputable brokers charge their client a flat fee for the car, customs, & shipping. He paid first, then I gave the VIN# and sent the title next-day-air, and a week later there was a semi here to pick up the coach.

Last edited by hotroddwayne; 05-08-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X