1967 Cadillac Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 Cadillac Superior

I can't tell if it is a Crown Sovereign or a Crown Royale, as per the pictures in the ad and the Cadillac Database (http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/prof6769.htm).

Crown Royale.

Crown Sovereign is more formal without rear quarter windows. This coach belongs to James - NHAA member kitkong.

Comment

I really like this coach. It may sound silly, but cars do have a personality, and this is a sweet one. She sounds great while running, too.

Comment

It looks very good, but frankly speaking, the "half roof" landau kind of turns me off. I like the traditional landaus with the whole roof covered with vinil, the rounder, the better. But this is only personal taste.

Comment

I prefer the full roof too but am also a fan of 3/4 roof on MM's Citations. This is a cool car, I think the buy it now is a lil high but definitely doable if he finds the right buyer

Comment

He's selling is again on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...item414af495d3

Comment

yes, I am....

Comment

I had the understanding on Ebay that an automatic bid went just high enough to go above the last bid. How does it jump up over $4000.00?

Comment

It depends on how high/much the last bid actually was...........if a bidder bids well over a given reserve...the bid is only shown up to the reserve......the remainder is held as a max bid for the bidder..........SO, if anyone bids from the reserve on......the bid is recorded,but attributed to the bidder with the max bid.

----kitkong

Comment

Thanks for the info, Im still learning this Ebay stuff. Good luck with the sale, nice ride.

Comment

at least that's my understanding anyway....and you're most welcome.

and Yea, thank you, She's a very cool car....hate to loose her, but have other priorities....a 69' and 2 59's.

----kitkong

Comment

Working...
                      X