Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

59 Eureka combination! Really bad shape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 Eureka combination! Really bad shape.

Here it is:

Really bad shape and really overpriced for its bad shape, but an Eureka combo in the end.

May someone be interested in bringing it back to life?

The coach is in better shape than the reputation of the seller, Lou Lazarus.

Partially painted - again. At least the price is coming down~

Comment

Now I know why I remembered to have seen this car before, and read about the awful seller

Comment

reaaly not that bad of condition. rust can be repaired, and there is alot of good metal to work with. Lotsa cash for it though.

Comment

I don't believe it's worth more than 2-3 grand, and only if you don't consider how much money and work do you have to put on it to turn it into a road worthy hearse again. The mere thought would scare some to death.

Comment

$2-3k is definitely low; $8k asking is definitely high. $2-3k perhaps if this were up to a '58 or '61 and later but '59s and '60s regularly command more, as evidenced by prices both realized @ auction and private sales.

Same amount of money required to get a like (off year, if you will) coach road ready. Difference being, again, one's investment on '59s and '60s may not go into the red.

Don't forget to factor in that this '59 is a Eureka - lowest production numbers and fewest remain. After seeing it pimped for well over a decade in various guises it certainly deserves to be in a loving home regardless.

Comment

Well, I considered all of the above, but obviously I'm not well aware of actual hearse quotations. Time will teach.

Comment

If that coach is in Rockford, IL, BEWARE!! It might not exist.

Comment

I think along with Hearse Owner of the Month, I should come up with another category award on my website. Dildowner of the month, first nomination goes to this fucking clown.

Comment

Ironic to see this posted AGAIN.

At least all of the glass looks good and the Eureka emblems are there.

Although I can verify that this coach ACTUALLY exists (I saw it in person back in July), that is all I have to say about it OR its seller. I have heard many stories...

Atti provided this link above but here is the link again to some previous discussion on this coach: http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...ead.php?t=4800
                    Last edited by tszuta; 10-05-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Well, sorry if I did bother someone, it obviously wasn't my intention, I only wanted to share it so someone could jump on it. Isn't what the ebay finds section is all about? Next time, I'll remember not to post this eureka again

Comment

If you are referring to my post, I didn't mean anything to you by it. A lot of people here have went around and around with this guy before. Because of this forum, I myself was informed before I learned the hard way.

Comment

It was kind of general, and friendly, but nothing serious, really :P

It is great that there are boards like this one, so we all can be warned about these pricks before getting stuck by their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy Brown View Post
                            Well, sorry if I did bother someone, it obviously wasn't my intention, I only wanted to share it so someone could jump on it. Isn't what the ebay finds section is all about? Next time, I'll remember not to post this eureka again
                            Not at all, no one here was bothered by you or your post, most of us have just dealt with this ass clown before. I flew 1,100 miles to see a 1967 Superior that his ass was too lazy to show me once I got there and he then tried to sell me a 62 that was the biggest piece of crud I had ever seen for $8,500 (and bear in mind that was 1994, when none of these cars were worth that!)

So yeah, no one here was trying to crap on you, there's just an unfathomable well of hatred most owners have towards this guy.

PS: I noticed he has a new Ebay profile, too many negative feedbacks on his old one!

Comment

I think along with Hearse Owner of the Month, I should come up with another category award on my website. Dildowner of the month, first nomination goes to this fucking clown.
                              If you actually do this I have a couple of nominations.

Comment

Working...
                              X