89k for a '68?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89k for a '68?

I hope it comes with a hooker that you can kill.

Wow, that's a cool car, but if it's really worth 89k, then mine must be worth a fortune, lol.

Comment

Your car gives me a stiffy =)

Comment

I don't think he's gonna sell it.

Comment

dead hooker in the back

Comment

I dunno, the George Barris name goes a looong way with some people
            original batmobile, munsters koach, green hornet, etc etc

Comment

There is well over $100,000 ( that is one hundred thousand dollars!) in it.
              I'm calling bullshit. Would love to see receipts. NOTHING on this car screams 100K.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                Your car gives me a stiffy =)
                Thanks dude!

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                I dunno, the George Barris name goes a looong way with some people
                original batmobile, munsters koach, green hornet, etc etc
                I mean, I have signed George Barris stuff too, and it's way cool, (in fact you should have see him hitting on my wife, he wanted to sign here too, lol), but that doesn't make my car worth that much more money.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss it - but this car wasn't actually BUILT by Barris, only signed by him. Having Obama sign my dash doesn't make it a product of government subsidies does it?

Comment

Appraised for $75,000 but wants $89,000. Even if it was worth $75,000 why would I pay $14,000 more than it appraised for?

Looks more like an attempt to publicly call Tony Stewart out on something he allegedly said than it does an attempt to sale the car.

Comment

I was kinda thinking the same thing actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
                        Thanks dude!

I mean, I have signed George Barris stuff too, and it's way cool, (in fact you should have see him hitting on my wife, he wanted to sign here too, lol), but that doesn't make my car worth that much more money.

ahhh I missed that, I just breezed through the text and it made it seem like barris actually had something to do with building the car!

if thats the case then yeah, ridiculously overpriced

Comment

Wow...loony tunes. No way in hell he's gettin $80k for that!

Comment

Smells like another seller of coaches we know...

89K is not just steep, it's retarded. Even if you throw a million dollars at a car, it does not mean it is worth it.

Comment

Appraised for $75,000 but wants $89,000. Even if it was worth $75,000 why would I pay $14,000 more than it appraised for?
                              So that you can drive it through the barrio and impress the migrant farm workers. You might have them sign your dash too, since we owe them 15 trillion or so in reparations. They were around in 1929 too.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X