Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chop top POS that makes you want to cry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop top POS that makes you want to cry.

http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/1...minnesota.html they HAD to do it to an older one

Suicide doors to boot.

Comment

what a POS

Comment

thats some sad shit

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
          Suicide doors to boot.
          OH FUCK IT WAS A THREE WAY! Thanks for pointing that out, now I'm even more sad

Comment

This person might be a candidate for a good 'ol fashion pistol whippin'

Comment

I want to kill now!

Comment

i feel like throwing up.

Comment

WHY.jpg

Comment

Thats a shame.

Comment

I responded to his add , and sent this guy a email here is his response now his words :::::and his emails is :::maxim650@yahoo.com send him some hate mail , like JESSE JAMES got when he cut up that coach on monster garage !!!!!!
                      Why does everybody assume that I did that to the car?! I bought it that way! Somebody like 3 owners ago chopped it. I thought it would make an interesting car for my tv series ( www.ghostbustin911.com ) and it will make an appearance in an upcoming episode. If it weren't chopped it would just look like all those other 75 cars, but this way its unique! It's like a vampire clan's tailgate party mobile. Now a new owner plans to mount a new top on the back, new wheels, new paint, all kinds of stuff.

Comment

Oh he bought it like that, and that makes it better how?

Comment

it just makes you sick , to see that !

that does not make it right , but I still cant wait to see that abortion of a show it will be featured on !

Comment

Just because it had suicide doors doesn't make it a 3way. I'm just saying.

Also, would you rather see it on the road or getting some use, or sitting somewhere to rust?

Or we can just start up the witch hunt and string the guy up like the PCS is good for doing.

Also, this is a 72. I mean it isn't like its an ultra rare 40s-60s coach. Ecto1 clone what??

Comment

Just because it had suicide doors doesn't make it a 3way.
                              I'm not sure I understand. Why else would it have suicide doors?

Comment

Working...
                              X