Whadya' think of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whadya' think of this?

Unaware of any Flxible flower car.....is it legit?

Friggin' beautiful! Wonderful concept; great lines. Intriguing. Certainly Flxible could have built it - they re-entered the market in 1959 and did build some one-off coaches.

Called the seller, John. He's a dealer (mainly of hot rods) and has done his homework here. Flxible emblazoned sill plates and tailgate lend credibility. States that he has checked with a noted procar author and that this was the only one built in '60. When I mentioned that the windshield looked tall, he chuckled and agreed. John has already measured it against a friend's 4D and they're the indeed same, although it appears otherwise.

Some minor paint bubbles. Original drivetrain, runs well. Brakes have been done but still need adjusting. He's asking $7500 as is or $6500 without the wheels/tires pictured.

If Buick would have built these - they would have sold a ton!!! Far more attractive than a '59/60 El Camino.

Good CL eye Clayton!

Comment

That car is dope as hell.

I wonder if Richard's got the scratch to pick it up.

Comment

Thinking this worthy, I cross posted to the PCS.

In a *perfect* example of why the PCS will NEVER gain membership from me - the responses have provided comic relief.

- Nit-picking know-it-alls
        . check

- Thread whore ignoramus who comments on everything yet actually contributes something of worth >1%. check

- Sheer arrogance. check

- Inability to appreciate this Buick for what it is and see potential. check

Comment

Fuck PCS, fuck them right in the ear. I almost nutted myself when I clicked on the link. That Buick is nothing short of gorges.

Comment

WOW! That is awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X