Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is too cool!

Comment

There was a '49 Flxible combination that sat in Moyer's wrecking yard in Crestline, OH. (Took video of it 20 years ago already - wow.) Each time I returned (little over an hour drive) over a few year period they tried to talk me into it. Was very hard to pass up when the price came down to $300 delivered. A yard truck hit the nose shortly after and it then needed a clip. Good ol' Catholic guilt set in...

Classy Buicks -that's for sure.

Comment

The Fireball 8 in that thing will run like a sewing machine forever. They are one of the best engines ever made. Cool coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          There was a '49 Flxible combination that sat in Moyer's wrecking yard in Crestline, OH. (Took video of it 20 years ago already - wow.) Each time I returned (little over an hour drive) over a few year period they tried to talk me into it. Was very hard to pass up when the price came down to $300 delivered. A yard truck hit the nose shortly after and it then needed a clip. Good ol' Catholic guilt set in...

Classy Buicks -that's for sure.
          I think Moyer's scrapped that one Atti. Last summer the only coach in their huge yard was an early 1970's Caddy combination... or what was left of it. They had a portable crusher & dragged it through the yard, crushing 90% of the "older stuff".

Comment

Surprised that he bidding broached $10k, I returned to view the bid pattern.

Bidder with a mere 2 feedback looks suspect - which accounts for a $3500 drop to what I would consider 'real' money. Might be wrong, it happens occasionally. Heh. Hard time justifying this coach in it's current condition worth five figures.

Comment

Working...
            X