• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 3 way

didnt this guy just join here??

I believe so.

Comment

He's been on almost a year and joined because I kept on telling him to. He just told me he put it up and the reserve is 12,000, but I know he'd take around 7 or 8. He likes to work on them and resell them when he gets bored with them. He bought that one and really didn't need to do anything with it.

I don't know who's owned more hearses, him or Zach, although I know Zach has owned the most hearses at once (I'm pretty sure).

Comment

That sucks, He beat Me to it when it was $4500. Had the $$ and a Guy in Michigan close by to go get it. Now I blew the $$ on a motor home to haul the 72, oh well.

Comment

I own the 74

Yeah I got a good price on the Hearse because it needed work, and the guy needed money because of personal reasons. I got it for alot less then what it was worth. It shows what cash in hand can do.I did have to put some $ into it though. I had to put in a radiator and hoses, Re rebuild the carb, replace the Alternator, put in all new Belts, replace the smog pump bracket, buy a new battery, Replace the master cylinder and replace the 2 12' subs. I also added a 15' flat screen and a 7' flat screen CD/DvD radio and cleaned up the wires. I put about $2,200 into it since I bought it but Im having trouble with my city because of my vast collection of Hearse unplated in my driveway.
          Last edited by Dead_Society; 02-17-2010, 12:08 AM.

Comment

To reply to scary guy I have owned 32 Hearses. The most I have owned at the same time were 5 Hearses and 1 removal van. But i tell you what out of all the Hearses came across and had the chance to own this is my first 3-way. You got to love 3-ways they are fxcking sweet. The only Hearse I am aiming for now is a 59.

Comment

Working...
            X