Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know how many people need to tell this asshat he doesn't have a hearse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how many people need to tell this asshat he doesn't have a hearse.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

Some people just don't get it...

Dear lilhuncars,

Hi, what you have is a standard v12 2+2 car, not a hearse. Although the door opens like a hearse, ALL of them do. The car has no rollers to accept a casket.

- hearseboi666
    His response?

Dear hearseboi666,

huh!

- lilhuncars
    I think he didn't post my response because it told him he had a standard, run of the mill car...

The Q&A on the page is funny too.. This guy just doesn't get it.

It's a friggin hatchback

Comment

Add some Landau bars, and he can say it was a prop from the film "Harold And Maude". Yes, I know that one was destroyed, but it's just as believable that this Jag is a hearse. (An actual Jaguar Hearse would be cool.)

Comment

That is a mighty pretty car though

Comment

Yeah, fuck ecto clones. I want people to start cloning that into a hearse so Jag lovers can cry in their beer too when they see one.

Comment

I think he was using the word "Hearse" as to describe the doors. So there for he does not think it is a hearse, but was referring to how the doors opened.... I don't know just wanted to voice my take on the jive. Or he is a fuckstick... Who knows...

Comment

Zombina, wouldn't have been just as easy to say hatch back?

Comment

My first job was restoring these cars. These are very common, run-of-the-mill car. As far as the doors opening like a hearse, they all do. The owner is just trying to create something special about the car to try and scam people that don't know any better.

Comment

Working...
                X