Clear All

• Gotta sell the Dead Sled

gone
    Last edited by Klabee; 10-31-2010, 12:06 AM. Reason: need

Some pics maybe?

Comment

pull up my album picts for now...will post more later

Comment

Here's the link for pics, incase no one else wants to dig up the pics.

Comment

Thanks Tony, I was thinking I was to lazy to do it.... I don't even know where to dig my pic post from.

Comment

Hopefully we can keep this coach in the StL area.. We're trying to get an active club going.

Comment

I really hate to sell it...but the needs list outweigh the wants list.

Comment

Hate to hear it... again.

Well as far as expenses go if you can't afford it, park it until you can. That is what I've done with mine for a little over a year now

Comment

Last edited by Klabee; 10-31-2010, 12:05 AM. Reason: ..........

Comment

Looks like we shop at the same place for mirrors.. LOL I have the same mirror in my lowrider.

Comment

Whats this about a STL club? Look north on the map 135 miles and you will see me at the corner where IL, Ia, and Mo come together.. Be cool to meet up somewhere in between somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                        Hopefully we can keep this coach in the StL area.. We're trying to get an active club going.

Whats this about a STL club? Look north on the map 135 miles and you will see me at the corner where IL, Ia, and Mo come together.. Be cool to meet up somewhere in between somewhere.

Comment

Price to any members/friends here is $4000.00 and thats negotiable also...

I am hemmoraging cash......need gone ASAP

Located in St. Louis area....FINDERS FEES ARE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

Comment

Very interested in your ride

If you have not sold your ride contact me or give me a way to contact you 7047247224 previous hearse owner 76 and 88 lftyglfr@bellsouth.net answered your craigslist ad as well....thanks ...Shane

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X