55' Cadillac Meteor Ambulance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
    Standard Cadillac windshield is what yours takes, they weren't using commercial windshields yet. Nice find BTW!!!
    Thank You very much Sir!!!

I appreciate the support & info!

-----kitkong

Comment

Originally posted by kitkong View Post
      Thank You very much Sir!!!

I appreciate the support & info!

-----kitkong
      You're very welcome! To play it safe seek out a 1954 - 1956 windshield, however 1950 - 1956 MAY be the same. I'm thinking that's what I was told when I was working on the '51 Superior. There was a guy I was buying parts off of over in one of the New England states but lost his information. He had access to a private Cadillac junkyard. Shouldn't have too tough of a time scoring a windshield from a neglected 4 door sitting around somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
        You're very welcome! To play it safe seek out a 1954 - 1956 windshield, however 1950 - 1956 MAY be the same. I'm thinking that's what I was told when I was working on the '51 Superior. There was a guy I was buying parts off of over in one of the New England states but lost his information. He had access to a private Cadillac junkyard. Shouldn't have too tough of a time scoring a windshield from a neglected 4 door sitting around somewhere.
        I will most definitely look into it!

Thank You again Sir!!

----kitkong

Comment

This car was at Hearsecon, the guy just bought it. He wouldn't tell me how much he bought it for though.

Comment

kitkong (James) is the person who bought it.

Comment

Hoiw could a pre 1953 windshield work, when I understood 1953 was the first year for the wrap around windshield?

Comment

Working...
              X