68 3 way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68 3 way

Put her up on ebay. I have a ton of parts for this car. If I didn't love her I would sell the parts and make a lot more than what I am selling her for but I am hoping someone puts her back together.

My fave,

hope whoever gets her shows her love.

Comment

I'm glad to see a 3-way that it still has the table.

Comment

wishes I was closer and had the funds .... beautiful wagon

Comment

See, this one is close enough for me, but I don't have the funds. Just my luck.

Comment

Started it today with no problems... having second thoughts about selling this.... how do you hide a hearse from your wife when you have 3 and 7 other cars?

Comment

Hide it behind the new car she has always wanted...

I know someone who would kill to have it, but she has no cash or room...

Comment

Tell her you want to fix it up before you sell it so you can get more money for it. Then when it's fixed up tell her there's no way you'll ever get the money out of it that you invested into it fixing it up. So to sell it would be to do so at a loss. At that point if she still makes you sell it... hey, at least you got to play with it for a few more years.

Comment

damn. that's a killer price for that car. we need another project like we need a hole in the head, but i still want it. lollz

Comment

Working...
                  X