• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Dodge Coronet Ambulance

One rare coach!

if ever a car needed saving

Comment

Was about to put this auction here.

Glad that others on this site can likewise appreciate the rarity without a shiny coat of paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
        Was about to put this auction here.

Glad that others on this site can likewise appreciate the rarity without a shiny coat of paint.
        Yep, thats me!!

Comment

Unbelievable. Paul Anka drove a 59 Coronet convertable in the movie Girls Town with Mamie Van Doren and I have wanted one ever since I saw it. That was one sexy car. This would be the best of both worlds. I wonder what the reserve is? Any thoughts on value?

Comment

This thing is freaking awesome, Would make a very interesting hearse. I was surprised to see how complete the unit is. Just 9 days left.....Hope that someone deserving gets it and saves it from destruction. If I had the time to go get it in Arizona I would purchase it myself....

Comment

Front end looks fucking evil. I likes

I also like how he points out the one spot that isn't rust, compared to the other half of the car that is.

Also that girl should be careful, she could get tetanus!

Comment

What's even more strange is TWO of them surfacing at the same time!!!

Comment

ummm... these things come in threes?

Comment

Tucson?, I'm in Tucson, but havent taken delivery of my second Hearse.

Comment

Working...
                    X