Ever see one of these before????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever see one of these before????

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

WOW!! Never seen that late of a service car!......and a Chevy!!

Comment

He thinks it's a hearse. I'm amazed too that this service car surfaced, never seen one built like this so late either Tulsa Guy. Makes you wonder if it's the real deal or not, at any rate Email sent. Thanks for the head's up Christin

Comment

Very kOoL looking ride...

Comment

That is a bad ass ride.

Comment

This service car was built by Pinner. This car or one just like is pictured in the book Professional Cars; Ambulances, Hearses and Flower Cars by Gegg Merksamer.

Comment

Save it Dwayne!!

Comment

The authenticity can be confirmed if necessary. I know someone that know's the Pinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulsa Guy View Post
                  Save it Dwayne!!
                  It's in the works my friend... talked to the owner tonight & we're hashing out the details tomorrow. It's an 8 1/2 hour drive each way & I want to get this thing home soon before winter sets in!

Comment

We want pics! Makes me happy I could help it find a caring home....

Comment

It is a done deal, the Pinner is coming home to Ohio by Halloween!

Comment

Rock on!!! I'm stoked for you! We want more pics!!! What engine are you going to put in it? Crate 350? OG 283? or stroker?

Comment

'64 Chevys need 409's!!! Unfortunatly, I sold mine about two years ago.......

Comment

I was never a fan of the 348 or 409. There's four small block Chevys out in my shop & it'll probably get one of those eventually. One is a .030 over 350 I ran in a Malibu several years ago, it ran so good that when I sold the car I put a junkyard 350 in it & kept this one. Also have some other goodies collected over the years like new block-hugger headers so it'll get small blocked for sure. Will post more pictures in the coming weeks as well as more info i've learned about the car, being bought sight-unseen the first priority now is getting it home & making room in the garage. Thanks again Christin for posting the ad link

Comment

348/409's are usually a "love/hate" topic with anyone I bring it up with!!
                              They're pretty good eye candy to the non car people.....
                              The 348 in my '58 Impala won't even spin the tires!
                              Good luck with it, looking forward to your progress!

Comment

Working...
                              X