Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have suggestions for other Craigslist cities to search for hearses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have suggestions for other Craigslist cities to search for hearses?

So the script seems to be working pretty well right now, I'm currently pulling from Orange County (LA), Athens GA and Atlanta GA. Are there other cities that usually have good hearses in them and we should search?

I think all of them but that's a bit insane. Hit the major ones. PA, MI, FL, OR, WI. However I'd focus on anywhere we have a member club.

Comment

Ok:

Athens, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, New Orleans and Orange County. Huge flood came through to get them current, but they should mostly trickle in now.

Comment

Is there a way to filter them out or turn off that feature on my end. I mean, it's not too bad yet, but I just like it when I can do a quick look at the new post 3-4 times a day, without having to skim through all those also? Thanks.

BTW, I've been through this on a few other sites in the past, and it always seems like a really cool idea in the beginning, but soon becomes total chaos and crazy clutter, so all of them have gone away from it now. Just keep a real close eye on it, lol.

Comment

Well we could use the script to post in sub forums created under each hearse club's forum, as kind of a nested forum thing. Although I'm not sure how complicated that would be.

In the end I think KISS should apply here and maybe turn off this feature. Or put it to a vote. I mean personally if I wanted to see what craigslist had in Detroit I'd just go to craigslist and search, but I'm still willing to support you with whatever you want to do concerning the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X