Shriner hack job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shriner hack job

24 pictures of that Jamaican bobsled team carrier yet not one of the rear compartment.
    Last edited by 60Crown; 12-04-2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Actually, that could be a good starting point for a coach with a functioning Landau Top, like S&S had in the 1950's.

Comment

Someone should die for that. Atti's right, not one shot of the rear. Probably a bunch of dildos mounted in there that they all sat on.

Comment

Looks like it was an Olympian model and they cut it along the chrome.

Comment

Olympian model you say? Looks like the bobsled team rides up front and the back is just for John Candy. On the positive side it would be pretty sweet to put a jacuzzi back there.

Comment

It's on ebay now to. The seller is zrepo. Don't know anybody that has bought or had a good experience dealing with them.
              Wasn't this hearse in Florida not long ago?

Comment

A quick Google of Rabia Temple No.8 revels "Jacksonville, FL."

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                  A quick Google of Rabia Temple No.8 revels "Jacksonville, FL."
                  Knowing this seller, it might still be in Florida. They post hearse and other car on craigslist, the same car will be posted in a couple of different locations. I don't know if they own anything they sale.

Comment

thats just sad

Comment

You know just saying

I can make one just like that and its yellow to start with

I will not have to cut the roof just sorda kinda push it in or hit it with a power washer

For real been thinking about what to do with this car..
                      The rear is done water damage the front is fine
                      Underside fine just the rear roof and rear finders
                      and i have some 74 M_M finders hanging well on a 74 still

Hey Atti want to play in photoshop let me know what ya need as far as shots of it I'll hook ya up

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I remember this car off craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                          Hey Atti want to play in photoshop let me know what ya need as far as shots of it I'll hook ya up

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
                          Traveling currently with laptop; PS on desktop. It'd take some time for me to get to this if someone else wants a crack.

Comment

Working...
                          X