Auto Posted: bagged 1963 Cadillac Hearse (Arlington) $1800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: bagged 1963 Cadillac Hearse (Arlington) $1800

This is a great project or restoration for someone. This will be the car you tell your kids or grandkids about.

1963 Cadillac Hearse 75 series
    21' long!

Ad will be removed when car is sold. I don't respond to spam you spammer jerks.

Ok, on to the ad...

I'll expalin up front, this car has rust. The floors are there but could use replacing. The previous owner used POR15 and fiberglass to 'patch' them. The rockers have rust as well. This is not a perfect vehicle, but it is badass and you'll never see another 21' long layed out ANYTHING at a show or on the street.

Suspension
    Front and rear suspension has been modified to lay out on 22's via air bags.
    Front control arm's have been modified into A-arms and utilize (new) Slam Speicalty RE7 air bags.
    Upper control arms have been pie cut and modified to have zero camber at a very low ride height.
    New upper and lower bushings, ball joints etc. No shocks.

Rear, installed Nfamus air suspension custom 4 link. Bag over axle. Slam specailties SS6's (new). Super C-notch built to accept large wheels if future owner desires.

Interior:
    Completely stripped with exception of dash.
    I have the door panels and much of the interior for replacment or to use as a pattern to make your own. Only thing I do not have is the stock floor with the rollers etc.

Glass:
    I have all the glass. The front door glass has cracks, but it is 'flat glass' and is inexpensive to replace. I've had it quoted at $45 per side. The rear glass and rear quarter windows are in good shape.
    Furthermore, I have an original front windshield for this car. The one that came with it was busted, and I managed to find a replacement. PPG only has one in stock and wants $1k for it, and won't ship it. This cost me $600 and will be included with the car.

I've had the steering box completely rebuilt by Texas Power Steering Rebuilders. It doesn't even have fluid in it, but has been installed. The tie rod ends could use replacing, I haven't gotten around to ordering them.

This car is very "you see what you get" since its been stripped down, nothing to hide etc. All the trim is included (you can see it on the roof.) Its all been labeled etc for easy replacement.

Options for purchase:
    Rolling Chasis, car goes as is. No motor, No trans. $1800 obo
    I have, and can include a 355 SBC and a 700r4 with the car for $2300 total.
    The drive shaft is all new and has been cutdown and re-yoked for a 700r4.

Keywords: Hearst, Herst, Donkaliscious, Old Gregg, Big body, big and black, hydros, lowrider, rat rod, Bob Saget, Stop taking my keywords Redd!

More...

Nice

Comment

1963 cadillac

bad ass
      Last edited by cadillacjustin; 11-18-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Old post, but a Very Cool car.

I always laugh when they say "you'll never see another 21' long layed out ANYTHING at a show or on the street". Ummm, sorry dude, I bagged mine like 15 years ago, lol.

Comment

bagges

what size bages did you use on your 65? that thing is so sic

Comment

Working...
          X